Today we met up with Andres and went down to the notary over by Unicentro. We decided to stay in that area and head over to Unicentro and walk around awhile. We bought a couple of books and coloring books over at Panamericana, then we went over to Exito to buy the things we needed for tomorrow's encuentro. We then walked over to Baby Ganga (like Babies R Us) and bought plastic covers for the corners of our glass dining room table.
We finally made it to Archie's Pizza which is a blast for kiddos 3 and up! Alejandra got to make her very own pizza and she absolutely LOVED it! We ended our fantastic meal with a Juan Valdez coffee for mom and dad and chocolate ice cream for Alejandra. We had been talking about Archie's Pizza with Alejandra for the longest time so she was ready to make her pizza.
We then decided to take a taxi back to our place so that I (Debi) could head over to the grocery store with Milena to buy our groceries for a couple of weeks. Daddy and Alejandra headed over to the park and played their hearts out! I realized that we are very close to the Gymboree Play and Music gym that I was hoping to enroll the girls in. It also just so happens that there is a Juan Valdez Cafe a couple of doors down from that. I mapped out the perfect afternoon stroll for our little family come Friday!
We are looking forward to an amazing day tomorrow as our family grows by 1! We are getting ready to put Alejandra to bed and then it's time for us to make sure all photo equipment has a full charge and our bags are ready to go. We won't be leaving until around 12:30, but we want to make sure everything is ready tonight so we aren't rushing around in the morning. Our meeting is at 2:00, so California family please think of us at 12:00 p.m. tomorrow and send your prayers and good thoughts our way! We hope to post pictures of our encuentro tomorrow, but we need to make sure we have permission to post pictures first.
Buenas noches from Bogota!
Just the thought of your encuentro fiesta tomorrow sends goosebumps down my arms!!! I was thinking of you today while driving and trying to imagine what that moment will be like when you finally SEE Amaya Fernanda. I seriously feel like I won't be able to sleep tonight just because I'm so excited for you. Just hours now! I will have the Adelman Family, all 4 of you, in my heart tomorrow. Love you lots and thanks for keeping us posted on all the details. Thank goodness for blogs! XO
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting time for all of you! Hope you get a little sleep tonight. :)
ReplyDeleteKaren