In 13 days we will be flying out of LAX on our way to meet our daughter Amaya Fernanda. Little A can't wait to get on that plane! We've been keeping track of the days on our calendar and it has been SO fun to color in each day as it passes.
This weekend Mark will pack and then next Wednesday we will start looking at our carry-on luggage and getting that all squared away. My final work day will be next Tuesday and I've got an AWESOME substitute teacher that I am SO excited to have! Now, I feel like I can move on and start thinking about this amazing little girl getting ready to join our family. The delays were truly a blessing wrapped in sandpaper. Although it was difficult last week to think that we should have been with Amaya Fernanda already (our original encuentro date was April 18). We had some difficulties with Alejandra's school...thankfully I was able to help solve a problem they were having. There were other crazy issues that have come up, but thankfully all has been resolved and I can leave knowing that everything is okay.
Mark will be working all the way through next Thursday or Friday. Thankfully work has slowed down a little bit for him. He just has commitments at work all the way up through the last day of work so he can't take off any earlier. We will be enjoying our Mother's Day up in Los Angeles with our fabulous Mama's and then we are off to Bogota bright and early Monday morning!
SO happy for you! So exciting~
ReplyDeleteWe are really happy for you and your family!!!
ReplyDeleteClaudia