Tuesday, January 11, 2011

20 weeks!

We sent our dossier to Colombia 20 weeks ago today (but who's counting ;).  We are in full swing here at Casa Adelman with 2011 activities.  January is almost halfway done!  ICBF is back to work matching families.  So many families will be traveling soon to meet their children in Colombia.  It will be an amazing February for so many Forever Families coming together for the first time!

2 comments:

  1. Does that mean you could be going out there as early as next month? I can't wait to see that picture!!! And what if I'm not at school? You are going to have to call me up immediately and let me know the good news too. I don't want to miss a thing about this journey you're on. XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...not us :( we won't be in Colombia by next month..If it happened tomorrow then the earliest we would be leaving is early to mid-March or so?

    You're going to have to send me your home email so I can forward you the picture as well ;)...

    ReplyDelete